Monday, September 21, 2009

3!

Our silly Lily is 3!
My life has changed so much since September 22, 2006:


*I have lived a year without a single full-night's sleep

*I have experienced near insanity over many seemingly small things (nap schedule, strange poop, to snack or not to snack)

*I have spent way too much money on cute clothes she never wanted to wear

*I have cleaned up mess after mess after mess after mess. . .

*I have experienced worry on an entirely new level


**I have had excuses to wear stained clothing in public


**I have become less judgemental


**I have never tired of kissing those sweet cheeks


**I have a whole new part of my husband to love


**I have learned to appreciate the value of tickling


**I have felt love in parts of my heart I didn't know existed




Happy Birthday, Lily! We love you!


2 comments:

Stephanie Brandt said...

Happy Birthday Lily! We were on our way to AWANA tonight when Emily said, "I want to call Lily to wish her happy birthday!" I told her maybe after AWANA, but if it gets too late and we don't, know that we were thinking of her today and hope it was a great one!

AG said...

The time flies, it really absolutely flies. Always appreciate hearing your thoughts..and I can commiserate with far too many of them. "mess after mess after mess...".