Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Candy

Lily LOVES candy, maybe a bit too much as evidenced by her high regard for it in these two stories.

The other day I was rocking with Lily before her nap. We had just finished reading Barnyard Hullabaloo which has a page with a very angry bull. She asked why the bull was so angry, and I told her bulls are just that way. We finished the book, and I thought she had drifted off to sleep when I heard her tired voice. "Maybe if I give the bull some candy he will feel better."


Tonight as we were saying prayers before bed, she asked where Jesus is. I told her he is in heaven. She said, "Do I have to go there someday?" I told her she gets to go there and that it is a very happy place. Her eyes brightened and she said, "Does Jesus give out candy there?"

No comments: