Thursday, December 8, 2011

This and That

A few moments from the past few weeks in the Olson house:

I had some old apples that weren't very tasty, and I didn't have the energy to make a pie.  These apple cookies were an easier and healthier alternative.  Here is the recipe, if it looks good to you!  http://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-apple-cookies-30981

Helping Dad get ready for goose hunting. 

He didn't get any geese -- I wasn't too heart-broken :-)

My cutest Christmas decoration

 The after-nap curls
 Snow angels in our dusting of snow.  This all melted and we have no snow.  I don't mind. . .at least until December 24th.




A festive idea I found on Pinterest -- my recent discovery (and love!)



And the tip of the month:
When you haven't seen or heard Sam for more than 5 minutes, you can usually anticipate some clean-up.


No comments: