Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mystery

I have a mystery to solve.  Strange things keep happening in my house.  I found the diaper cream in the toybox.  The hand crank for the living room window was in a bedroom corner.  And my car keys were in the tub.  Piles of toys keep appearing at the bottom of the stairs.  The dog's water dish keeps getting tipped over, and all the magnets on the bottom half of the fridge get strewn around the kitchen floor three times a day. 

I have two suspects.

The first is an almost-5-year-old.  Although she has a reputation for leaving a trail of "stuff" in her wake, she denies that it is her, and her arguments are very convincing.
That leaves me with the boy.  New to the toddler world, he is fitting right in.  His quiet wanderings through the house will lull you into thinking he is no trouble.  But I am convinced he is the culprit.  Don't be fooled my his calm demeanor.

No comments: