Sunday, May 15, 2011

So big!

Well, this could be my last blog for about a year.  We have entered the hover stage.  From now on I will have no energy to type up cute stories or take adorable pictures.  Sam is now crawling, fast.  Today, if it weren't for his big sister, he would have taken a header down the stairs (yes, the gates are now up, but what a pain they are!).  Don't get me wrong, I love watching Sam discover, grow, and change.  He now claps, does "so big" (see below), and waves bye-bye.  Those thing melt a parent's heart.  But this constant monitoring, worrying, hovering -- well, it is exhausting.  Ah well, this too shall pass, and probably too quickly.

Flipping on the rings

Daughter and Daddy

Rapunzel tower made by Mike!

A new favorite photo for me

Can you see the two bottom teeth?  He is now working on the top ones!

A video of Sammy's "so big!"


No comments: