Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Normal

Sam will be three weeks old tomorrow, so our new "normal" is beginning to be established. Lily has started to go to daycare three days a week, and two of those mornings she goes to pre-school, which she loves. Here she is on the first day:


She still wants to hold or be near her brother quite often and is always saying, "Wouldn't this be a great picture!" as she kisses him, hugs him, or tickles him, sometimes too zealously. Here is a picture where I think Sam already has an "I'm too cool for my big sister" look.

And of course our boy is changing each day. He is always making sweet, strange or silly faces. The last picture just cracks me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great, symmetrical family!

Stephanie Brandt said...

Aww, I love seeing pictures of him, Em! Can't wait to meet him. And that one of the two of them is so cute; I love the look on his face, too!