Saturday, August 28, 2010

Well, my next post will most likely be devoted to the new little boy in our lives (4 days and counting!), so I thought I'd give Lily her one last moment alone in the spotlight. (Baby boy may never get his moment alone!)

Here are a few random pics from the last couple months that I missed. She really has changed a lot this summer. Sometimes we look at her and realize she is now a "kid," not a toddler anymore.




Full of joy, imaginative, funny, independent, and thoughtful: I am convinced she will be an excellent big sister!







1 comment:

Stephanie Brandt said...

Emily says, "I miss you Lily. Tell me how you dress the dogs up because they're always walking around."

I've been thinking about you lately, Em, and hope you're feeling well. So Wednesday is the big day? Wow, can't believe it's here already. Can't wait to hear all about it and meet your little guy! I'll be praying for you.