Thursday, August 12, 2010

At the Lake

Once again my aunt and uncle generously let my family use their lake place for a week. This year, my whole family was able to make it. As you can see, we had tons of fun.

My parents celebrating their 40th Anniversary!
Some of the ladies, relaxing
Cousins on the mega-tube


Mike, wakeboarding for the first time

A couple of nice fish



Even the nine-month-pregnant mom went for a tame tube ride. (Having two doctors on the boat made me feel secure!)


Trying to shake the oldest cousin from the hammock!


2 comments:

Valerie said...

This looks so fun! Good for you guys! I thought of you yesterday, and wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and a healthy baby.

Stephanie Brandt said...

That looks like it was a great time, Em, and what fun family memories.