Saturday, October 17, 2009

Go Cobbers!


Well, ironically, Mike is gone this weekend for Concordia homecoming -- he is at a professional conference in Chicago. So, Lily and I represented him. . .well, just at the parade, where they throw candy. The temps were a bit too chilly for Mom and preschooler to sit through a football game!





At all the parades this summer, Lily hated the fire trucks. She would cover her ears and even cry sometimes. But today, she said, "I like the fire trucks now, since I am a big three-year-old."





Cobber didn't show up until the very end of the parade!




Don't you think Concordia should pay us for this picture?

1 comment:

Stephanie Brandt said...

I don't think Lily could be any cuter. I love the first picture of you two! Yes, Concordia should definitely be paying you for all the advertising!