Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February Retreat


Most of you know that last week, Mike and I took a much-too-brief trip to warmer weather in Fort Myers, FL. We had a great time hanging out together, catching up on some sleep, and basking in 75 degree, sunny days. Although coming back to -20 windchills was brutal, we were thankful for the break. Lily had a grand time with Grandpa and Grandma Crabtree. They "endured" her constant chatter and showered her with love. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Though the water was too cold to truly swim, Mike braved the water briefly.

We went to Twins Spring Training one morning (Mike's trip highlight) and saw some players up close and personal. . .

Like Mike Redmond!

We spent an afternoon playing 18 holes. This palm tree on the course amazed me!

We took lots of walks on many different beaches (my favorite part of the trip).

This is my newest "happy-place" image.

3 comments:

Stephanie Brandt said...

Wow, that looks like a blast! I didn't even know you had went there. Brings back Maui memories :)

Angela Flores said...

I love your "happy place" photo. I miss you too!

AG said...

Yes, that is definitely a great happy place photo! Thx for sharing!!
Also, I realize I never responded to your message about helping each other be accountable for being more toned! We should figure something out there - I could definitely use the help!