Sunday, December 7, 2008


Well, after prompting from a couple friends, I am trying my hand at blogging. So, here is my place to record funny stories and random thoughts from our life.

I will start by sharing a funny Lily story from this morning. Lily's daycare group was singing at the church service this morning. (Her daycare is housed in a Luthern church near our house.) On the way there, Mike said, "What about the camera?"
Realizing we forgot it, I said, "Oh my gosh!" a phrase that we have discouraged Lily from using.
I hear a sweet voice from the back seat say, "We don't say that, Mommy. We say, 'Oh goodness.'"
Oops.

3 comments:

AG said...

Welcome to the blogging world, my friend!! I'm looking forward to hearing your funny stories and life anecdotes!

Stephanie Brandt said...

I love it! Can't wait to read about more from the Olson household.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.