Monday, February 21, 2011

Life Lately

Life has seemed to go by in a haze lately.  It could be the busyness of my being back at work full-time.  It could be the three weeks of sickness and night-waking that has plagued our house.  Or maybe life with two young children just blurs by most of the time.  Needless to say, blogging has taken a backseat.  So, here are a few recent events to catch up:

Sam has started eating rice, oatmeal and a few veggies, not to mention the inevitable introduction to processed sugar.



We had nearly a full week of weather in the 30's and 40's, which spoiled us.  Although the weather has turned chilly again, yesterday we got a few inches of the lightest, fluffiest snow I have seen.  We took advantage of a sunny afternoon and went skating.  (By "us" I mean Mike and Lily.)

Sam stayed cozied up in his carseat and stroller, and I kept my feet firmly in my snow boots -- no ice skates for me, thanks.

And as for our smiley baby boy, well, not much has changed.  He is still quick with a smile and pretty easily contented.  Now, if only he would sleep through the night. . .



No comments: