Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Latest

 What is Sam up to?  Well. . .

Pushing himself up, lots of drooling,



long, sad-sounding monologues,



trying out the exersaucer,



and being just generally sweet and adorable.
(This pic was taken by my friend Ang -- more of these to come!)


What is Lily up to?


 Using the phrase, "Awww, Mom!" any time she doesn't like my verdict on something,

climbing and tumbling all over the house and elsewhere, (she can now go all the way across the rings at the playground by herself!)

 

all things princess,



and being an affectionate big sister.


I have to say, life with two kids is busy but not as hard as I thought it might be (at least not yet!). The adjustment from 1 to 2 kids seems much easier than from 0 to 1.  After seven years of marriage with no kids, Mike and I mourned our loss of "freedom" when Lily was born. But with Sam's birth, we had the perspective of already seeing the wonderful result of our "sacrifice".

I can honestly say, I am enjoying parenthood . . . at least today.   

 

 

No comments: