Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Snippets

I started teacher workshop on Monday, so my summer is quickly waning. I looked back through my pictures and wanted to capture a few things that I missed during the last couple months.

Lily at our National Night Out neighborhood block party (it had a western theme) The local SWAT team showed up at the party and we got to tour the truck.

Lily's version of a little sister. (Yes she put it on him herself, unbeknownst to me!)



Cousin Samina and Lily enjoying bath time!
Now we know where she gets the curls! Cousin Maddie came for a weekend visit. We all loved having her stay -- what a treat!

3 out of 5 -- pretty good.

This is a video clip of Lily's last day at "nastics." One of her favorite things each week was to run down this long trampoline. I can't blame her; it looks fun to do, but parents aren't allowed on the equipment. (I forgot to flip the movie, so you'll have to turn your head to watch -- sorry!)

No comments: