Saturday, May 16, 2009

Four girls -- four and under!

We took a trip to Monti this weekend. Saturday was filled with play, play play! In the morning Grandma, Mike, Lily and I hit the city-wide garage sales. When Lily woke from her nap, she was greeted by three more little girls -- four girls, four and under! Jayda, Lily, and Sienna riding the elephant (cousin Joseph -- what a sport!)
Zack and sweet Olivia
Three wind-blown models

I was Lily's second choice here. Cousin Heather (right) was everyone's favorite!
Somehow my photography always focuses on the kiddos, but we did get a chance to spend time with Jon, Laurie, Amanda, Bonni, Tony, Brian, and Lynn too. (Sorry guys, it's nothing personal.) It was a great family day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Emily
I love the music. Kim said, "hey I love that song" when he heard me listening to your blog. Nice choice. :)